Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better. The pain from the clots is going away so just have some shoulder pain still to deal with. Been having a lot of muscle spasms the last few days been pretty painful but hanging in there. My blood work on Saturday was still bad so uped my dosage of blood thinners even more and left me on the injections as well. I go in this morning to have it checked again and see where things are at so we will see. Everyone else is doing fine. Jeff's brother Gus made a suprise visit over the weekend. It was nice to visit with him the kids have missed him. Not much else is new, everyone is doing fine. Hope that you all have a good day!

No comments:

Voting

About Me

My photo
I am happily married and just celebrated my 23 wedding anniversary. I have a wonderful husband and 3 wonderful kids. I also have a beautiful granddaughter. I love my family and love spending time with them doing whatever! We especially like to camp and be outdoors and love to snowmobile in the winter.