Wednesday, February 18, 2009






Hi everyone! Just a note on our family. Everyone doing okay. Kids are all good. Andrew and Daniel staying busy with work, football, and church basketball!!! Leslie and Lily are good too. Lily is getting bigger everyday! She is talking soooo good now it is scary! We are working on the potty training thing but not going so good most days! Anissa is doing fine. She is doing well in school. She did a project for the school history fair and was chosen to go on to the region competition at USU in April! She did a really good job and we are really proud of her. She is also staying busy with dance. She starts her solo competitions next month so she has been working hard on her routine. She had her first performance with her group last week and she did really good. I'm doing okay. Ready to go back to work starting to get a little stir crazy! My shoulder is still really sore and not much motion still due to some scar tissue and inflammation because I couldn't start therapy right away because of the blood clots. I'm supposed to go back to work on Sunday but we will see what the doc says on Thursday. Jeff is good. Staying busy with work and trying to relax on the weekends. He and the boys have been snowmobiling a few times and have had a really good time. I'm so jealous!!! I haven't been able to ride at all this year because of my shoulder and not sure if I will get to go at all this year. Oh, well! We had my brother Steve's kids for the weekend because their new little one is in the hospital with RSV. We had a good time! We went skating and bowling with my sister and her daughter Kylie. It was fun for all of the cousins to get together! Well, hope that all is well with all of you. We miss you lot's!!! Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Voting

About Me

My photo
I am happily married and just celebrated my 23 wedding anniversary. I have a wonderful husband and 3 wonderful kids. I also have a beautiful granddaughter. I love my family and love spending time with them doing whatever! We especially like to camp and be outdoors and love to snowmobile in the winter.